Space monsters from Venus, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus - tune or frequencies
LIBERATOR
2009-02-19 09:55:38 UTC
Uh, guys, you know how we're a prehistoric planet.

Our television, our cable, our satellite, our radio stations -
everything that Earth has in technology is received by the other
planets without them having to do a thing such as have our hardware to
get our signals.

Since they are 1 million years ahead of us (likely due to a war on
Earth that everyone ended up murdered dead), the technology we have
today is easily intercepted, the Saturnites can watch our television
and our cable broadcasts from Saturn, without having to do a thing.

So they've been watching us without having to come here in starships
or through stargates.

And being that they're a million years ahead we have no idea what
methods they use, unless Bill Shatner wants to show us. I still wanna
see his Martian identification badge he's obligated to show to another
Martian present on Mars, in order for them to prove to each other
they're both Martian tribes members thus it's okay to share the
futuristic technology with each other.

But this proper format is that we're probably entertainment for the
other planets watching us. We are comedic to them.

But I guarantee our televison, cable, radio, simply all of it is being
viewed by all the planets to Pluto.

The only time they get scared of us is when they see Chuck Norris on
TV.
s***@gmail.com
2009-02-19 15:36:24 UTC
Post by LIBERATOR
Since they are 1 million years ahead of us (likely due to a war on
Earth that everyone ended up murdered dead), the technology we have
today is easily intercepted, the Saturnites can watch our television
and our cable broadcasts from Saturn, without having to do a thing.
Libby, you're a genius!! We now have the means to end this
recession... we simply charge the Saturnites with cable fraud!!
Post by LIBERATOR
So they've been watching us without having to come here in starships
or through stargates.
Although I hear they may come down unless we bring them McNeil...
Post by LIBERATOR
And being that they're a million years ahead we have no idea what
methods they use, unless Bill Shatner wants to show us. I still wanna
see his Martian identification badge he's obligated to show to another
Martian present on Mars, in order for them to prove to each other
they're both Martian tribes members thus it's okay to share the
futuristic technology with each other.
I always suspected there was something fishy about Bill Shatner...
being from Mars would certainly explain how he gets those hotel prices
so low.
Post by LIBERATOR
But this proper format is that we're probably entertainment for the
other planets watching us. We are comedic to them.
Some of them like courtroom dramas.
Post by LIBERATOR
But I guarantee our televison, cable, radio, simply all of it is being
viewed by all the planets to Pluto.
And I hear the people on Pluto are absolutely *pissed* about being
demoted to a planetoid. It has completely fucked their travel
industry.
Post by LIBERATOR
The only time they get scared of us is when they see Chuck Norris on
TV.
Little known fact... the main reason for the transition to digital
cable was that the act of conveying Chuck's greatness over a standard
analog signal was destroying entire worlds on the other side of the
universe.