The movie offer guy responds, $1,200.00 a week he guarantees me
LIBERATOR
2009-04-13 06:26:59 UTC
That's an impressive offer but I'm going to hold out here in Denver.

I'm blackmaling Steven Spielberg, and William Shatner, Clint Eastwood
are also interested in me.

I want to see where it goes, plus I don't like California and Los
Angeles - unless I'm brought over by someone as powerful as Shatner or
Eastwood, where I know I'll be protected.

Spielberg is my #1 enemy.
Re: Reguarding Documentary Re: Reguarding Documentary
I can assure you that I am no federal agent. I have just seen many of
your videos and you strike me as someone of importance.

And money wise, we would need to discuss that in a private meeting;
but I would estimate around roughly a $1200 each week of filming. And
depending on how we do box office wise would depict how much you'll
earn off that as well.

We can meet behind closed doors privately in our offices in Los
Angeles. No shady buisness. If you like it then accept; if not then
you'll be on the next flight home.

Now as far as Steven Spielberg and George Lucas goes, I have no ties
with them whatsoever, and couldn't imagine how they could have ties
with you, but nonetheless it doesn't matter.

Please respond if interested A.S.A.P.
amy
2009-04-13 06:54:31 UTC
Post by LIBERATOR
[...]
Your mother and I ABSOLUTELY refuse to let you go work with this guy.
We will offer you $1,500.00 a week to come to Milwaukee.
Luuk
2009-04-13 07:14:15 UTC
Post by amy
Post by LIBERATOR
[...]
There is an even better offer from the guys in the white coats: as long as
you are paranoid you can have a free stay!